SOMETHING BLUE HAIR AND MAKEUP CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) POLICY & PROCEDURES
The purpose of this policy is to reduce the risk to clients and staff members of contracting coronavirus (COVID-19) whilst receiving services from/performing services for Something Blue Hair and Makeup.
Author: NATASHA DAVIES, Director
Date of Issue: 01/11/2020
Last Review Date: 01/11/2020
Next Planned Review: 01/01/2021
Company: Something Blue Hair and Makeup
Service(s): Any of the services provided by the Company, as listed on the website sbhm.co.uk.
Staff: Any person providing Service(s) on behalf of the Company. Client: The main recipient of the Service(s).
Agreement: The agreement between the Client and the Company, confirmed by email, for provision of the Service(s).
Event: The occasion and venue where the Service(s) will be provided by the Company. Party: Persons in addition to the Client requiring Service(s) at the Event.
Contact: Contact with another person. Includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
- Living in the same household, regardless of whether 2-metre social distancing has been adhered to, or personal protective equipment (PPE) was worn by either person.
- Face-to-face contact within the home address for any length of time, with persons who do not live in the household, regardless of whether 2-metre social distancing has been adhered to, or PPE was worn by either person.
- Being within 2 metres for any length of time, with persons outside of the home address, regardless of whether PPE was worn by either person.
Coronavirus: SARS coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) which can result in the disease COVID-19. Guests: Attendees at the Event who are not members of the Party.
Studio: 16 Skilton road, Tilehurst, Reading RG31 6SB.
Symptoms: Symptoms of Coronavirus including but not limited to:
- High temperature – feeling hot to touch on the chest or back.
- New/Persistent/Dry cough – coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours.
- Shortness of breath.
- Extreme exhaustion.
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Muscle pain.
- Loss of sense of smell and/or taste, or things smell or taste different to normal.
(Although it is accepted that sometimes there are no Symptoms present in an infected person)